Day 78: 6th Sep, 2009

There is complete chaos, what with all the submissions, quizzes, assignments, projects, etc. My friend Sumantra had this wonderful gtalk status - "Complete Madness:learning marketing in ITC, excel in BIO and ECO, maths in MANAC, operations in maths, philosophy and BIO in OM" :D And mind you, I haven't even included anything about studying for the end terms next week!

In the midst of all this, had a three hour INDEX meet in the afternoon to evening. It was a good productive meet. Had snacks at the mess and went to my room.

Then I did something only I am capable of doing. Just ignored this truckload of stuff that was pending (I have 2 quizzes tomorrow - OM, QAM), took my ipod shuffle and went for a walk around the campus! Spent around an hour listening to music. Came to my room and chatted for around another couple of hours. Went to the night mess with a couple of friends. (The mess was EMPTY! :O:O) Back to my room and I am finally thinking of opening the book. How many pages will I turn before I doze off? Will know tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

guess who gave u d ipod!!!
btw ur earphones r all fine?? :p

electricstorm said...

I dont recollect exactly where the ipod came from.. :p

and yes.. 'I' use those earphones.. NOT you!

Post a Comment