Day 368: 20th Sep, 2010 - Address Change!

Sudden whim & I changed the URL of this blog to something a little more in sync with the semantics. I hope I don't lose my sincere followers :-)

Before the infinite time got to my mind to make it a devil's workshop, a new hobby or rather a new challenge has come into my life. The best-selling toy of all time - The Rubik's cube! So what happened is, yesterday a random discussion centered around the Rubik's cube started, and it culminated in Pachpan spending the night learning the algorithm from the net (YouTube rocks!) and proudly showing off a re-constructed cube in the morning.

But I though an algo makes things too mechanical, and so the entire day I have been trying to solve it just by logic/intuition, with some hints on the right anchors. Was pretty successful till reaching an intermediate stage. But am big time stuck after that. Now every time I try to bring about any improvement, I mess things up and end up back at square one! :-( 

But, the fight ain't over yet!

PS: Wrote (rather finished a month old ) a new poem after long ->

0 comments:

Post a Comment