Day 363: 15th Sep, 2010

Started reading this one book we got for our LTL class (in another lecture of course :-P). The book is 'Siddhartha' by Hermann Hesse (no, I didn't add any extra letters in the name). The book I thought would be on the early life of Gautam Buddha. I am through with 90% of the book and very much confused. And that is because Siddhartha and Gautam Buddha are two different characters in the book!! :-| . Hopefully the last 20 odd pages will have some CID types climax and put the jigsaw pieces together.

Also restarted my swimming session. The pool today was quite literally a sea of humanity, super crowded by people of all ages, origins, sexes and even race :D (now that we have STEX people :-P).

Just finished watching TROY. Heard great reviews about it, but I didn't find the movie mind-blowing. Definitely nice though. And boy, how nice would it be to be Achilles! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment