Day 357: 9th Sep, 2010

Back on campus! Surely an achievement considering Kingfisher's consistent attempts to not let that happen. 

First they cancelled my flight. After some pestering, they gave me an alternate flight. When I called yesterday to confirm my flight details, I was abruptly told that I HAD MISSED THE FLIGHT! Turned out someone at their end had wrongly rescheduled me to an earlier date. But all this came out after 4 hours of going back and forth. And then they told me that the flight which I had originally asked for was full! :-S . 

This happened at 01:30 hours, when my flight was scheduled for 08:05 hours (factor in reaching an hour prior to departure, and of course the additional 1 hour travel time!). And then in the morning when I called up again at 06:15, they said they had accommodated me in some 07:15 flight :-| . Another 30 minutes of argument. Finally got a confirmation in the 08:50 flight (08:05 running late).

Phew! Feeling vindicated to be back to helL! Am a little unwell with all the travel, and weather. Will retire early - one huge slumber dose to compensate for late nights ahead :D

PS: Awesome choco la choclate at the Delhi airport! Bought by a ..psst.. it's a secret! (And NOT what you think! :P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment