Day 510:15th Feb, 2011 - Last exam at helL!

My last exam at helL today! :-) Leadership Discovery. And thankfully, it was a case-based open book, open slides exam :D . No pain.

And I don't know how I can describe it; but as I took those few steps away from the PGP block after my paper, there was this intense thrill and a feeling of "liberation", mixed with the feeling that it means the end is only near..

Lots of celebrations happening, some celebrating outside, and many more boisterously celebrate in hostels. I spent the sudden unexplained surge of energy with a music-filled walk around the campus. Followed it up with a mush movie - P.S. I Love You. Pretty typical one time watch, but doesn't come close to Notting Hill :-) . And special thanks to the great Bala for the choco-chip fudge dessert from Genesis!

And just before I sleep, God decides to make the day a little more special, with thunderstorms and rain :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment