Day 483:19th Jan, 2011

Had one fin process today. I don't think I had heard so many fin words in two years as I did in that 15 minutes case discussion. Absolutely arbit stuff flowing in from all sides! Man, people just want to speak in the GD!

The good part about that was I could attend the Brand Man class. As I noted before (consistently), that class is good. First time, I could keep myself involved through the entire case discussion! :) Brilliant flow all through.

For dinner, pretty quickly plans were made for Genesis. What took some time was the transport arrangement. Did manage to get a car eventually - a sturdy(??) old Maruti. Had a nice time there - first time that I sat in the bar section. My desire to have some nice chocolate icecream got fulfilled :D . Had to ride the bike on my way back though. And didn't have my gloves on me. Pretty sure I almost lost my palms to extreme hypothermia :-| . Thankfully, I can still type :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment