Day 414: 5th Nov, 2010 - Happy Diwali! :)

Had I been home, today I would have woken up at around 5.30 / 6 am, taken a nice oil bath after some initial smear by my grand-mom, got ready in 20 minutes and then burst crackers. But here, when you go to sleep only at 4.30 am, what would you expect! Consequently (discounting the phone call from home), I woke up only at around 12 noon :-p

For Diwali celebrations, few of us section B people (+ MMR + Gora Tam) who were still on campus, made plans to go out for dinner. And guess where we went - The Taj! :-) Had some awesome dinner over some nice conversation!

Plus, today happened to be a Friday, with two releases. To avoid the crime of missing both the movies even though it was a holiday, we quickly finalised + mobilized ourselves to reach WAVE just in time to catch the 11.30 pm show of Golmal -3. I liked it quite a lot! :D . Some really funny moments here and there. "upar wale ki umar bhi aapse bass do teen din zyada hogi". And the sidekick's AWESOME spellings! ROFL! :D

Came back to campus at around 2.45 am. Along with the cold, fog has begin to set in. Visibility while driving has thus become much less, making driving more safe/simple for the likes of Praveen, me who don't care too much for visibility anyways :-p . Anyways, some FB updates + a couple of short videos about boxing later, I am now super sleepy! 4.30 am - Time to tuck myself into the quilt. Good night  & Happy Diwali! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment